Purpose of Position:
This position is responsible for developing and sustaining high-level key client relationships to promote organic and new business growth, enterprise-level solutions, and strategies. The role will be a leading figure in establishing and maintaining our status in the industry, focusing on managing/retaining both clients and colleagues in order to effectively capitalise on growth opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for overall account retention and growth of assigned clients
- Managing/leading a team of client service professionals
- Work with your team to identify client hiring objectives and related employment communications needs to identify growth opportunities and prepare comprehensive strategy plans on an on-going basis
- Drive established revenue targets across relevant KPIs and balance business yield focused with client desired metrics.
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement and upsell.
- Work with clients to deliver robust direct hiring resourcing strategies
- Maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels; act as the primary point of contact for senior stakeholders
- Ability to oversee day-to-day responsibilities of accounts and manage all related communication to account team
Skills & Requirements:
- Significant experience in a client partner/client strategy/account director role in an agency environment.
- Solid digital marketing experience preferably on multi-national/global assignments.
Prior accountability for budget or client revenue of £1.5M and related profit/financial goals.
- Client executive experience with primary accountability for peer-level client relationships at senior management level.
- Experienced with multiple client campaigns from business development to final delivery.
- Will be leading a team in a growth phase of our business, should be able to demonstrate capability through the whole new business cycle and enjoy leading pitches and presentations.
- Experience leading teams with multiple discipline representation (especially technology, creative and media).
- Strategist with strong marketing thinking, know-how of communications disciplines, and sales abilities who can orchestrate a team to deliver significant results for clients.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Formerly AIA worldwide, now called Radancy, we’re a global talent technology leader with a focus on intelligently solving the most critical challenges for employers and delivering results that strengthens the Employer brand. Our unified platform, augmented by rich data and deep industry expertise, is revolutionising how employers attract and hire the talent they need through connected intelligence. We’re fortunate to work with some of the biggest, brightest and most exciting brands in the world and hope you’ll consider us as the best place for your career.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Travailler à Londres
Consultez où vous pourriez travailler.Voir la Carteof This Location
Dernières offres d’emploi
Dernières offres d’emploi
Vous n'avez consulté aucun emploi récemment.
- Account Manager Londres, Angleterre
- Senior Account Executive Londres, Angleterre
- Client Service Director Londres, Angleterre