Ad Operations Specialist
Do you have a passion for executing large scale media campaigns? Are you both a creative and quantitative thinker? The Technical Ad Operations Specialist will play a central role in advancingMedia Science product.
Why Join Us?
- recruitment media is seen by hundreds of millions of users, and influences hiring activity for hundreds of brands. Your work will directly impact talent acquisition for some of the most important companies in the world.
- An entrepreneurial path of progression. Hard work isrecognizedand individuality is embraced. Your path of progression will be designed to suit you.
- Onboard new advertising customers to advanced media analytics product offering
- Manage the lifecycle of campaign tracking from tag creation, to vendor implementation, validation testing, and campaign reporting. You will be responsible for the end-to-end project management of demand-side media tracking.
- Produce, implement and troubleshoot tracking tags & pixels when needed
- Provide strategic campaign structure recommendations to clients to properly measure ROI of media investments
- Educate and guide clients/partners on best practices; proactively address areas where improvement is needed.
- Ensure campaigns are being properly captured in our internal reporting tools
- Cross Team Collaboration
- Coordinate with external and internal teams to implement tracking pixels on third-party sites
- Partner with internal media planning teams to report on planned media placement costs, and actualize cost reporting using vendor data streams
- Be the subject matter expert on technologies and present to internal and external teams as needed
- Provide ongoing quality assurance of active media to ensure 100% uptime of pixels and click tracking tags
- Create protocols and lead testing at various stages of development to ensure ad experiences function correctly on publisher properties
- Create and improve existing automated validation software to monitor campaign activity at scale (30,000+ placements)
- Surface and resolve anomalies like dropped tags and duplicated conversions, at scale
- Professional development via various digital certifications (e.g. Trading Certification, IAB, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in digital Ad Ops
- A self-starter who can work autonomously across many campaigns in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced knowledge of the online advertising industry: desktop, mobile (web/in-app), video, and display technologies
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong written and verbal skills, confident working with internal teams via email and phone; friendly, positive, service-oriented personality
- Attention to detail; diligent, proactive, organized, accountable, analytical, and highly-motivated team player
- Quick learner of new technologies, tools, and processes; ability to adapt to changing tides
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth work environment, while managing numerous projects under tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge of / familiarity with third-party tracking/reporting systems
- Familiarity with , Script, static companion banners, and video ad server – display ad server knowledge a plus
- Experience working with large data sets using tools like , , Tableau, Data Studio, also a plus
- Experience with project management systems like JIRA also a plus
- Ad Ops
- Expert user of Google Campaign Manager 360 (DoubleClick) and the Trafficking and Reporting API; Experience with Google Analytics and/or Google Display & Video 360 is also a plus
- Experience working with large Publishers, Ad Networks, Ad Exchanges, DSPs, and DMPs
- Proficiency with browser automation tools like Selenium for automated ad placement monitoring
- Familiarity with XML job feeds & Applicant Tracking Systems is a plus
- Experience with ad serving technologies including , DFP/Google Ad Manager, and programmatic marketplaces
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Travailler à Chicago
Consultez où vous pourriez travailler.Voir la Carteof This Location
Dernières offres d’emploi
Dernières offres d’emploi
Vous n'avez consulté aucun emploi récemment.